Paolo Scapolo has developed specific skills in company crisis, in drawing up expert opinions under artt. 67 and 182-bis of the Bankruptcy Law, also as financial advisor.
In his professional experience he has cooperated in debt restructuring activities and management consultancy by:
- Preparing expert reports pursuant to art. 67 co.3, letter d, 182a, 161 of the Bankruptcy Law;
- Verifying the fairness of accounting data and the feasibility of the recovery plan;
- Acting as a financial advisor in preparing the recovery plans for top joint-stock companies;
- Mentoring small and midium size companies in the development of management accounting: analitical accountancy, cash-flow etc.;
He has also developed skills in regulatory and management controlling and vendor due diligence.
Further, he supports audit activities carried out by the Supervisory Bodies and Boards of Statutory Auditors in joint-stock companies, including listed corporations.
Chartered Accountant at Studio Solidoro where he started working in 2015;
- A Chartered Accountant at the Milan Chartered and Qualified Accountants Register;
- Consultant at Studio Milanese-Garbolino – Ranalli since 2011;
- B.A. Degree in Management, specialised in “Accounting-related Professions” at Università degli studi in Turin.
- Sole 24ore Business School 5° Master edition trainer for the Board of Directors and Statutory Auditors;
- Teaching assistant of Prof. Alessandro Solidoro in the course “Company Valuation”, part of the graduate programme in Business Economics Sciences, at Bicocca University of Milan;
- “Warning systems: liability for shareholders, company directors and control bodies” – June 2019 – IlSocietario – Giuffrè portal