Information on Data Protection Regulation art. 13 of the Regulation (EU) n. 2016/679
Pursuant to art. 13 of the Regulation (EU) n. 2016/679, also called the General Data Protection Regulation (hereinafter the “GDPR”), we inform that your personal data (hereinafter the “Data”), will be processed in compliance with the provisions of the GDPR and of any applicable legislation in reference to the processing of personal data in accordance with the following information
1 Data controller. Responsible for data protection.
The Data Controller is Alessandro Solidoro (hereinafter the “Data Controller”).
The Data Protection Manager can be contacted by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for information on the processing of data.
2 Categories of Data
The processing of your data will be carried out in compliance with the principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights. The Data processed by the Data Controller include: (i) personal data (name, surname, age, gender), residential or home address and contact details (telephone number, e-mail address);
When you use and access the Site, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.
– Essential cookies. Necessary for the operation of the Site. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users, prevent fraudulent use of user accounts, or offer Site features.
– Analytical/performance cookies. Allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors and see how visitors move around the Site when using it. This helps us improve the way the Site works.
3 Purpose and legal basis of processing. Legitimate interest.
The collected data will be processed for the following purposes:
- execution of the assigned professional mandate;
- execution of existing contracts;
- compliance with internal administrative procedures and compliance with legal obligations or regulations in force in Italy;
4 Processing methods.
Your data are collected and registered in a lawful and correct manner for the purposes indicated above and are also processed with the aid of electronic and automated tools, including by entering and organizing into databases, in compliance with the provisions by the GDPR regarding security measures, and in any case in such a way as to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the Data.
The Data will not be disclosed to other subjects outside those mentioned above, nor will it be disseminated.
5 Access rights, cancellation, limitation and portability.
The Data Controller informs you that you are entitled to the rights set forth in articles from 15 to 20 of the GDPR. By way of example, by sending a specific request to the email email@example.com, you can:
- obtain confirmation that a processing of personal data concerning you is underway;
- if a treatment is in progress, obtain access to the data and information relating to the treatment, and request a copy of the data;
- obtain the correction of inaccurate data and the integration of incomplete personal data;
- obtain, if one of the conditions provided for by art. 17 of the GDPR, the cancellation of your data;
- obtain, in the cases provided for by art. 18 of the GDPR, the limitation of the processing of your data.
6 Right to oppose.
Pursuant to art. 21 of the GDPR, you will also have the right to object at any time to the processing of your data carried out for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the Data Controller by writing to the email firstname.lastname@example.org . In the event of opposition, the Data will no longer be processed, provided that there are no legitimate reasons to proceed with the processing that prevail over the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subjects, or for the assessment, exercise or defense of a right in court.
7 Right to propose a claim to the Guarantor.
The Data Controller also informs you that you can lodge a complaint with the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data if you believe that your rights have been violated under the GDPR or any other applicable legislation, according to the procedures indicated on the website of the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data accessible at: www.garanteprivacy.it .